Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pat's Day

I know I am late, but it did get posted on the right day. But I was traveling for the last two days. For those of you who don't know, my company has me travel all over Texas to train our customers his to use our software. So I was scheduled to train in Kirbyville, northeast of Houston by about two hours. That is unless you get caught on IH-10 behind a multi-vehicle pile up that included haz-mat clean up. I was lucky last night, not so much today. Two days, two accidents, same place, same time, that strech is jinxed. Stay away from the Trinity River bridge on 10 any time between 3:00 and 7:00 in the afternoon.

So now I am sitting at Houston Hobby Airport waiting for the very last flight back to Austin. Just about ready to board, so I will post this and talk to y'all on Friday.

Posted from my kick ass iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment